- O kierunku
- Informacje praktyczne
Classes will be held during sessions organised every two weeks on Saturdays and Sundays for two semesters. During extraordinary periods, when it is not possible to conduct classes on a full-time basis at the University, the program will be conducted remotely using distance learning methods and techniques.
Admission through DreamApply
Admission to the program requires submission of a complete set of required documents during the intake process. Registration for the programme takes place in two stages:
STAGE I: registration in the online admission site: https://apply.san.edu.pl/
STAGE II: submitting original documents for inspection at the Admissions Office.
Before starting the admissions process, please familiarize yourself with the procedure and language requirements. In case of any doubts, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Application form - register online (adres www);
- Copy of first-cycle diploma (Bachelor, Engineer), second-cycle diploma (Master), long-cycle diploma (Master) or equivalent as well as original for inspection;
- Copy of diploma supplement (if available) as well as original for inspection;
- Copy of identity document as well as original for inspection;
- 1 photograph in ID format;
- Confirmation of payment of the registration fee;
- Financial agreement - prepared by the Admissions Office.
STEP 1: The Admissions Office will verify the documents provided within 3 business days. If there is anything missing in the application, you will be asked to provide additional documents.
STEP 2: Once the application is positively verified, the Admissions Office will send the appropriate confirmation along with a request to pay the admission fee.
STEP 3: MBA@SAN candidates are required to attend an interview with the program director at this stage.
STEP 4: The complete recruitment documentation should be submitted in original before the end of recruitment period to the University of Social Science based in London.